1 Shipsters Lane,
Mawson Lakes, SA 5095
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4028372
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Cottage
Take the time to have a look at this beautifully presented 3 bedroom cottage in Mawson Lakes Central. Located within minutes to ABC Childcare centre, local parks and public transport facilities!
This home comprises of the following features:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robes
- Generous bedrooms 2 & 3 completed with carpets
- large open plan living and meals area overlooking the paved courtyard
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Second bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC
- Separate laundry with access to rear garden
Additional features includes single carport with roller door, low maintenance gardens, reverse cycle Split System air-conditioning.
Close to Mawson Lakes shopping precinct, cafes, schools and public transport.
Three bedroom cottage located in the Central districts of Mawson Lakes - within walking distance to Good Life Childcare Centre, public transport and a moments' drive to the Promenade.
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, and quality appliances
- Open plan living and meals overlooking neat & tidy courtyard
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Second bathroom with separate WC
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
Advertising photos are for illustration purposes only.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mawson Lakes
Lifestyle in Mawson Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1 Shipsters Lane, Mawson Lakes, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mawson Lakes.