1 Settlers Court,
Vermont South, VIC 3133
$2,151 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4324042
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** SPECIAL OFFER - TWO WEEKS RENT FREE **
** PRICE REDUCED AND TWO WEEKS RENT FREE **
Set back from the street and elevated on the block is this spacious and recently refreshed family home in an enviable location.
Freshly painted walls as well as new carpet and blinds in neutral tones have been fitted throughout the property.
- spacious living room
- kitchen with an abundance of storage, dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop
- servery to the dining area of the living room
- separate meals area adjoining the kitchen
- master bedroom with mirrored walk-through robe to the ensuite
- three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- central bathroom with bath and separate shower
- off-street parking as well gated, undercover carport parking
- storage shed
- lovely garden surrounds
- gas ducted heating AND split system cooling in the living room
- ceiling fan in the meals area for comfort
Positioned less than 500m from the offerings of the Vermont South Shopping Centre, the neighbouring sporting facilities and public transport terminus (Bus & Tram) although the Burwood Highway will connect you with The Glen or Westfield Knox Shopping Centres or the main roads being Springvale Road, Eastlink and Stud Roads in less than 10km.
Further boasting rights include that this property falls within the Camelot Rise Primary School and Highvale Secondary College school zones.
** To register to attend an inspection please send an enquiry and you will be notified of the inspection times. You must register your mobile number, and confirm via the text message 2 hours prior to guarantee agents attendance **
1 Car port
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Vermont South
Lifestyle in Vermont South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Vermont South with plenty of room to move. 1 Settlers Court will be perfect for the growing family.