1 Sabine Avenue,
Dandenong North, VIC 3175
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2022
Rent ID: 4726043
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunny, Spacious, Immaculate Family Home
This fully renovated, immaculate family home is situated in the sought after Dandenong North area.
Surrounded by an array of great shopping, including Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre and Dandenong Central.
Enjoy the absolute convenience of nearby St Elizabeth's Catholic School, Nazareth College, Lyndale Secondary College, Silverton Primary School, St Gerard's Catholic School, Barry J Powell Reserve, Public Transport and minutes access to the M1 and Eastlink.
The property features
- Open kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, large island bench with breakfast bar plus adjoining meals area
- Open-plan Kitchen/Lounge/Dining area
- Separate Games or Family room
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Two further robed bedrooms
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry
- Large, low maintenance rear yard with decked entertaining area
- Single garage with storage and multiple car spaces for the car enthusiast
Additional features of the property include:
- Gas ducted heating.
- Evaporative Cooling
- Split System Air-Con in Lounge
- Polished floorboards throughout
- 900mm Gas Stove and Electric Oven
- Alarm System
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE NOW?
SIMPLY CLICK "BOOK INSPECTION" AND WE WILL RESPOND INSTANTLY WITH APPOINTMENT TIMES SO YOU CAN SELECT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT.
1 Garage space
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dandenong North
Lifestyle in Dandenong North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1 Sabine Avenue, Dandenong North, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dandenong North.