1 Ryrie Street,
North Ryde, NSW 2113
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd November 2021
Rent ID: 4607205
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 23RD OCTOBER TBA
This bright, good-sized family home is located in a highly sought-after street and enjoys a desirable north-facing aspect. Walking distance to local schools, shops & cafes
- Four spacious bedrooms, 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage space
- Neat & tidy bathroom and separate w/c
- Large front lounge room which enjoys lots of sunlight
- Internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Lock up garage
Available date: 03/11/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Considered on application
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on websites
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Ryde
Lifestyle in North Ryde
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 1 Ryrie Street, North Ryde is unfurnished and available to rent.