1 Rosa Crescent,
Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4505926
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOWSET BRICK HOME IN GREAT LOCATION
This neat and tidy low set brick home which is conveniently located to Bracken Ridge TAFE College great schools, shops and transport options has the following features:
* Good size separate cosy lounge, with new carpets to be installed
* Separate tiled dining area with air-conditioning, which flows out to entertainment area
* Good size kitchen with electrical appliances, and plenty of storage and bench space
* 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and fans, with new carpets to be installed
* Neat and tidy bathroom with separate, shower, bath and toilet area
* Separate laundry area, with large storage cupboard
* Large private covered and tiled entertainment at back
* Single remote controlled garage with large storage cupboard
* Landscaped lawns and gardens, with room for the trampoline or swing set
* Security screens and doors, throughout, for that added piece of mind.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/getattachment/renting/tenant-forms/Application.pdf.aspx?lang=en-AU
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bracken Ridge
Lifestyle in Bracken Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bracken Ridge? 1 Rosa Crescent, Bracken Ridge could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.