1 Rockbourne Grove,
Seaford, SA 5169
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4251141
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IN A WORD "WOW"!
It's sure to be love at first sight when this absolutely stunning home captures your heart.
From the moment you walk inside, you cannot help but be impressed with the space, presentation and features this stunning home has to offer.
The formal entry hall leads you to a truly fantastic, sumptuous formal lounge/home theatre and flow through to the formal dining or additional living space.
***PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY CAN ONLY BE PERMITTED TO APPLICANTS WHO HAVE REGISTERED VIA OUR WEBSITE OR AT REALESTATE.COM.AU***
There are four superbly sized bedrooms, the spacious main bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with built in robes to the second and third bedrooms, and well positioned with convenient access to the main bathroom with shower, corner bath and toilet.
At the heart of the home you will find a gorgeous, light and bright open plan family living area overlooking one of the best kitchens you will ever find! This unique space is a home chef's pure delight with sleek all white cabinetry, oodles of cupboard and bench space, large storage drawers, fantastic hidden storage options, dishwasher, induction cook top, two ovens AND a built in coffee machine! This one is going to take your breath away!
Leading out from the family room you'll find a simply awesome outdoor space with huge undercover / all weather entertaining area complete with lighting, a fabulous combustion heater for cosy winter nights, cafe blinds and all overlooking the pristine rear lawn that even Richie Benaud would have been impressed with and is just perfect for a game of backyard cricket.
The home offers a double carport under the main roof plus additional off street parking behind gates, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, 4 kilowatts solar panels, and is superbly positioned with fantastic access to schools, shops, transport and the beach. A pet may be considered.
The home offers,
- Four bedrooms
- Main bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
- Built in robes to the second and third bedrooms
- Formal lounge / Home theatre
- Spacious open plan family living area
- Stunning modern kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space
- Two ovens
- Built in fridge/freezer
- Built in coffee machine
- Sparkling main bathroom with shower and corner bath
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 4 kilowatts solar panels
- Stunning outdoor all weather entertaining area
- Fabulous rear garden with large lawn area
- Double carport under the main roof
- Additional offstreet parking
- Pet may be considered
Register today to inspect this wonderful home!
2 Car ports
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford
Lifestyle in Seaford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Seaford with plenty of room to move. 1 Rockbourne Grove will be perfect for the growing family.