1 Rees Place,
Wanniassa, ACT 2903
$2,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th September 2020
Rent ID: 4079218
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Easy family living
Located in a quiet and convenient enclave of Wanniassa this well presented family home is ready to enjoy.
This single level home offers four bedrooms plus generous formal and informal living spaces. The renovated kitchen is ideal for family living and entertaining and adjoins the family room which opens to a large covered deck.
Large enclosed back garden offers a safe space for children to play. Quality features include ducted gas heating, split system reverse cycle air-conditioner and excellent additional storage. Car accommodation is provided by a double lock-up garage. Well-presented throughout and close to schools, shops, amenities and recreation space this is an ideal lifestyle offering.
• Four bedroom home(three with built-in robes)
• Single level design
• Spacious formal and informal living areas
• Renovated kitchen
• Ducted gas heating
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
• Good storage
• Double garage
• Surrounded by quality homes
• Generous block with easy care gardens
• Close to schools, shops, amenities and recreation space
Available 30th September
Last Known EER was: 1.0
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wanniassa
Lifestyle in Wanniassa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wanniassa? 1 Rees Place, Wanniassa could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.