1 Plumpton Avenue,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$2,310 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3599865
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious home in a great location
RENT: $385pw / $1673pcm
BOND: $2310 (6 weeks)
Lease Term: 12 months
AVAILABLE: 28th November 2019
An original brick veneer home positioned on a corner allotment, centrally located in a most sought-after location.
Updated with new fixtures and fittings throughout, this home comprises of 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, a central bathroom with shower and toilet, large lounge room, open plan kitchen/meals area and large rear yard.
Within walking distance to Oak Park Train Station, Snell Grove shopping precinct, Wheatsheaf Rd Shopping precinct, George Jones café and many others as well as local Schools, Parklands including the Northern Gold Course.
Brick veneer home built circa 1970's approx. with recent update/renovation.
BEDROOMS: Bedroom 1 & 2 with built in robes and floating floorboards. Bedroom 3 with freestanding robe.
KITCHEN: Laminated kitchen cabinetry & benchtops, double sink, electric cooktop, electric fan forced oven.
MEALS: Open plan meal zone with floating floor boards.
LIVING: Open plan living zone with floating floor boards.
MAIN BATHROOM: Shower, combined toilet, single vanity, fan & tiled flooring.
LAUNDRY: Separate Laundry area.
OUTDOORS: Large fenced rear yard and front garden area.
PARKING: Open space parking
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Roughly 550 meters walking distance to Oak Park Train Station and Moonee Ponds Creek Trail.
- 550 meter walk to Snell Grove Shopping precinct.
- Close to schools, kinder-gardens, child care
- Located only 12km's from CBD with terrific City Link, Western Ring Road and Tullamarine Freeway Airport Access
*** To attend an inspection, you MUST register. This way you will be informed of any appointment changes or cancellations. ***
2 Open spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1 Plumpton Avenue, Glenroy before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how