1 Pendrill Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th December 2020
Rent ID: 4155015
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private, convenient & pet friendly
Set in a secluded street on Glebe Point is this well present tri-level townhouse. Offering updated interiors & only moments to Glebe's newly developed foreshore walk, city bus and Light Rail link, cafes and award winning restaurants.
- Set over 3 levels
- Three large bedrooms all with built-ins robe
- Ensuite & air conditioning to main bedroom
- 1st floor main bathroom with bathtub
- Large lounge and dining room
- Galley style kitchen with dishwasher & an open breakfast bar.
- Off street parking and a good sized wraparound courtyard garden .
A small pet may be considered on application.
Belle Property Glebe 8093 5222
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glebe? 1 Pendrill Street, Glebe could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.