1 Noumea Street,
Forest Lake, QLD 4078
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4266793
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUIET STREET, FRESHLY PAINTED, NEW CARPETS
COVID-19 INSPECTION/APPLICATION PROCESS INFORMATION
1. In the interests of the community and our staff's health and safety; PUBLIC OPEN house inspections will proceed with social distancing adhered to.
To register to attend an Inspection and/or to Apply please follow the link: http://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/rwforestlake
Set in a quiet neighbourhood in beautiful Forest Lake this modern home features three good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, ceiling fans, new carpets, plus being freshly painted as you read this!
Large modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, plus air-conditioned lounge, and dining areas to keep you comfort throughout all the seasons.
It's conveniently located close to public transport, local primary and secondary schools, childcare centres, parks, the lake, Forest Lake Shopping Centre and minutes' drive to all Motorways/Highways.
The home also features a single lock-up garage with internal access and laundry so if this sounds like somewhere you would love to call home please call or come to our Open Home, we would be happy to show you around.
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Two bedrooms with built-in desks
* Currently being freshly painted throughout
* New carpets throughout
* Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard/bench space and dishwasher
* Air-conditioned living areas
** This property is water complaint, full water usage will be charged **
** Pets negotiable upon application **
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT and TENANT APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you have taken a drive past the property, are happy with the location and feel the property is going to meet your needs. To register for an inspection booking and/or apply please follow the link: http://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/rwforestlake
Note: SIMPLE RENT is our preferred method of payment. This should be considered before applying. All fees and conditions are available online at http://helpapp.simplerent.com.au/en/articles/4559653-ray-white-forest-lake-fees-charges
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, we will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lake
Lifestyle in Forest Lake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 1 Noumea Street, Forest Lake is perfect for the growing family.