1 Norfolk Boulevard,
Torquay, VIC 3228
$3,128 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4317363
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tropical Oasis in the heart of Torquay
While tropical holidays have been few and far between perhaps you could holiday at home in 2021!!
This impressive home in an established neighbourhood offers so so much for the lucky residents.
Why we think this property is The ONE:
- Set on a spacious and private 787m2 block: so much space for you to relax & enjoy
- Luxurious inground swimming pool with tropical surrounds and undercover entertaining area, and kids play area
- Pool includes regular servicing and maintenance
- Cathedral ceilings with multiple skylights which bathe the open plan kitchen, living, dining area in natural light
- Decking and outdoor entertaining areas surround the homes and flow seamlessly from the kitchen & living areas. Choose your optimal outdoor dining spot morning, afternoon or evening
- Enjoy your decadent master suite which includes private balcony, WIR and ensuite
- A total of 4 generous sized bedrooms all with robes, however the floorplan is flexible to accommodate 3 bedrooms and a private home office
- Large family bathroom on ground floor which is conveniently located with close access to pool and entertaining areas
- Large storage shed to accommodate boards, bikes and all the families toys!
- Off street parking PLUS fenced side access to securely store 3rd car, trailer, camper trailer
- Split system heating / cooling plus panel heaters in bedrooms
- Ample internal storage solutions
- Open spaces, ovals and playgrounds located just across the road
- An easy stroll to Whites Beach, The Sands Golf Course and Torquay Coast Primary school from your front door
Initial 4 months of lease exclude double lock up garage. Garage will be made available from August 2021. Rent will increase to $740 per week from September 2021.
3 Garage spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Torquay
Lifestyle in Torquay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1 Norfolk Boulevard, Torquay before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.