1 Natal Road,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4427124
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new double storey house ideal for family
This brand new four-bedroom two living luxury Metricon home is situated minutes from the Tarneit Central Shopping Centre, Wyndham Village Shopping Centre, local schools, kindergartens, and the Tarneit train station.
Includes luxuries such as stone bench tops, 900 mm stainless steel appliances, alarm system and double remote garage with internal access.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Three additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Second living area for rumpus or home office
- Split system cooling and heating
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Secure large backyard with well landscaping
- Double garage with internal access
- Huge walk in kitchen pantry
- Alarm security system
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 1 Natal Road, Tarneit is unfurnished and available to rent.