1 Murragong Street,
Jindalee, QLD 4074
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 4171402
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Do not miss out on inspecting this two storey family home.
Perfect location in the popular sought after area of Jindalee. Very close to Jindalee Primary School and Centernary High School and also close to the Centeranary Highway.
Upstairs contains three bedrooms all reasonable size with ceiling fans and all built in wardrobes. Bathroom, seperate toilet, lounge with air conditioning and kitchen dining. Down stairs has another rumpus or bedroom with two lock up garage and extra bathroom.
Other features include
- Air conditioning in lounge room
- Reassonable size bedrooms with wardrobes
- Two car lock up garage
- Close to Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre
- Close to all local public schools
- Close to Centenary Highway
- Pets considered on application however not fully fenced
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jindalee
Lifestyle in Jindalee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 1 Murragong Street, Jindalee is perfect for the growing family.