1 Moriah Street,
Boondall, QLD 4034
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th March 2020
Rent ID: 2972169
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOW SET BRICK HOME IN IDEAL LOCATION
LJ Hooker presents this neat and tidy lowset brick home in an ideal location in Boondall. Comprising of three good sized bedrooms with the main bedroom consisting of a walk in robe and ensuite.
Located within only minutes to the local parkway, Brisbane Entertainment Centre and easy access to the M1 and Brisbane Airport this property is sure to impress.
* Brick and tile home with three bedrooms
* Master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* Functional kitchen with ample bench space and dishwasher
* Separate lounge and dining area
* Fans installed throughout
* Main bathroom with bath tub
* Double lock up garage
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply you can submit a 1FORM application or you can download and print our application at http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boondall
Lifestyle in Boondall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1 Moriah Street, Boondall before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how