From $130 Per Night
1 Mindarie Street,
Port Willunga, SA 5173
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 105331
ALL DECKED OUT
9 Guests | 3 Bedrooms | 5 Beds | 1 Bathroom
Master Bedroom: Queen bed, Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Bedroom 3: 2 Sets of Bunk beds, Sofa bed.
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://www.aldingabeach.com.au/property/111
All Decked Out" is nestled in the beautiful Port Willunga area this beautifully decorated and comfortable holiday home is ready for you to enjoy not only the home but the great beaches, cafes, wineries and the tourist attractions along the South Coast and Fleurieu Peninsula. A great bonus with this home is the outdoor deck and balcony that overlooks the treetops of Port Willunga Linear Park, complete with timber outdoor setting this a great place to have breakfast or a glass of wine at sunset. The pristine beach of Port Willunga is only a short stroll through the park and at the end of the day you can entertain or just relax on the deck whilst enjoying the cooling sea breezes.
| Amenities |
- Large Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
- Large modern, fully equipped kitchen
- 10 person dining table
- Lounge room with all the mod cons. Modern decor and furnishings throughout the home
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in the main living ensures that you will be comfortable all year round.
- Entertain everyone with the CD player or the TV & DVD in the lounge.
- Sundeck and balcony with seating
- Uncrowded, exclusive location
- Views and access to Linear Park
- Easy access to beach
- Walking distance to the famous 'Star of Greece' restaurant
- Travelling cot available upon request - no extra charge
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://www.aldingabeach.com.au
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Willunga
Want to live in Port Willunga? 1 Mindarie Street could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- From $100 Per Night
- 31 Eden Terrace, Port Wi...
- From $125 per night
- 4 Seaborne Avenue, Port ...
- From $175 Per Night
- 5 East Street, Port Will...
- from $165.00 per night
- 46 Port Road, Port Willunga
- From $125 Per Night
- 7 Caffrey Crescent, Port...
- from $125 per night
- 53 Esplanade, Port Willunga
- from $215 per night
- 5 Ozone Avenue, Port Wil...