1 Mary Mackillop Glen,
Queens Park, WA 6107
$2,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3629179
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE 5x5x2 FAMILY HOME OFFERS AMAZING VALUE
This amazing 5-bedroom 5-bathroom, family home offers a great opportunity for a family looking for a place to call HOME. The large home offers the perfect mix of open plan living and entertaining spaces, which the family will love all that's missing is YOU! Not to mention a great outdoor entertaining area perfect for entertaining family and friends.
This warm and inviting residence sits in a well-positioned family friendly street. You will find yourself only 160m from the beautiful Mary Mackillop Park, 800m to the Gibbs Street Primary School and 2km from the Westfield Carousel.
The house includes the following features:
- Large 5x5x2 Family Home boasting space, location and value!
- Amazing open plan Kitchen and dining
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking and plenty of storage space
- Separate formal lounge room
- 5 generously sized Bedrooms all include an ensuite (incl toilets)
- 2 bedrooms have walk in wardrobes. The master also includes a private balcony.
- 3 additional bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Large backyard with low maintenance gardens
- Undercover outdoor area, perfect for alfresco dining while entertaining family and friends
- Separate study
- Air conditioning for all year-round comfort
- 5 Bathrooms with both bath and shower options
- Laundry room with separate toilet
- Double garage with large driveway offering plenty of additional parking options
- Low-maintenance living at its best
- Great location! Within close proximity to parks, schools and shops.
So, don't delay, call the PPM team TODAY on (08) 6261 0666 to book a viewing at this truly amazing home! Alternatively, you can schedule a home open through our online booking system by clicking on the "Book an Inspection Time" button.
Perth Property Management, offering Perth Rentals and Property Management Services in Perth and metro suburbs.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queens Park
Lifestyle in Queens Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 1 Mary Mackillop Glen, Queens Park is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how