1 Marriot Street,
Bentleigh, VIC 3204
$2,085 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4577838
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home With Flexible Term
PRIVATE INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY AND LIMITED TO ONE HOUSEHOLD PER INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY
In a family-friendly pocket, walk to Tucker Road Primary School, Train station, Halley Park, shops, trendy cafés and Holmesglen TAFE. Also within Bentleigh Secondary College zone (Subject to school approval).
Note 6 months lease
- 3 good sized bedrooms (2 with BIRs)
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Family sized central bathroom/laundry and a separate toilet
- Split system unit in the living area
- Low maintenance front and backyard
- Secured front yard for kids to run around
- Single carport and outdoor paved covered area
*It is a requirement to inspect the property prior to applying.
**Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection should you wish to attend to avoid disappointment for any changes or cancellations.
***Whilst First National Clayton has taken care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person(s) are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bentleigh
Lifestyle in Bentleigh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 1 Marriot Street, Bentleigh is unfurnished and available to rent.