1 Maitland Street,
Moranbah, QLD 4744
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4668894
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEWLY RENOVATED SPLIT LEVEL HOME, CORNER BLOCK WITH A SHED! PRIME LOCATION.
Beautifully renovated with new carpets, new flooring and fresh paint, this cleverly designed split level home boasts all four generously sized bedrooms upstairs, all completed with air-conditioning and ceiling fans, 2 bedrooms with built-ins.
The sizable newly updated kitchen is well appointed and finished in crisp white shades with gorgeous marble look benchtops, electric stove, a sizable pantry and plenty of cabinetry.
The huge front and backyard has plenty of room, whilst also having access to the front covered deck where you can entertain year round.
There's plenty of storage space for all toys and equipment with a single bay shed and plenty of storage under the house.
- 4 bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Beautifully updated kitchen with plenty of storage
- Freshly painted with new flooring
- Nice modern bathroom with separate bathtub
- large single bay shed
- Huge corner block
- Downstairs laundry
- Front timber deck/balcony
- Storage and parking under the house
- Internal parking space with extra parking at front
Please call Nikki Adams to arrange an inspection.
07 4941 7551 / 0409346734
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moranbah
Lifestyle in Moranbah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1 Maitland Street, Moranbah before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.