1 Magann Court,
Darling Heights, QLD 4350
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4389620
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Family Home
Inviting and lovingly maintained, this cozy home welcomes a host of thoughtful updates that will make life easy for your family.
Set in the perfect family orientated location with a playground at the end of the quiet cul-de-sac and the beautiful Japanese Gardens just around the corner.
This immaculately presented home is waiting for a new family to move in and enjoy.
- Free flowing open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Updated kitchen with electric appliances
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes
- Updated flooring and paint throughout
- Internal access to the single lock up garage
- North-East facing entertaining area and backyard
- Fully fenced 655sqm allotment with gated trailer access to the yard
- Conveniently located 400 metre walk to the Japanese Gardens
- 120 metre walk to Magann Court park
- 200 metre walk to the University of Southern Queensland
- Direct access into the city centre, a short 10minutes drive
Important Information: This property is water efficient - Tenants are required to pay for their water usage.
Special Conditions: No smoking inside the property, pets negotiable upon application.
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a Colliers Toowoomba representative.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book an Inspection Time" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darling Heights
Lifestyle in Darling Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1 Magann Court, Darling Heights before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.