1 Madison Drive,
Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3695043
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently updated 3 bedroom family home
This well maintained and recently updated 3 bedroom family home is sure to impress.
Situated in an excellent location, within easy walking distance to Hoppers Crossing Train Station, a short drive to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre, and easy freeway access to the CBD or Geelong.
This light filled home features 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, a large central bathroom (with separate bath and shower), separate laundry and separate toilet. Boasting a spacious open plan living room and the dining area, flowing through to the kitchen (featuring electric cook-top and stainless steel wall oven) and ample cupboard and bench space.
The secure and large backyard makes this home ideal for young families or those with a pet.
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle cooling/heating
- Built in robes to all 3 bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge room
- Perfectly located close to primary schools and high school (including the recently opened Suzanne Cory High School) and Victoria University (Werribee Campus) only moments down the road.
- Single steel garage/shed
- 7 mins (Approx) walk to Hoppers Crossing Railway Station
- 5 mins (Approx) drive to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre
- 3 mins (Approx) to Woodville Park Primary school
- 3 mins (Approx) to Aqua pulse Encore event centre
- Walking distance to local Parks.
** LANDLORD WILL CONSIDER A PET **
• To inspect this property, under current Government COVID-19 legislation, you MUST register
• Please click on the "Request an Inspection" button. If an inspection time is available, you will be able to click on the day and time to register to inspect it
• If you do not register, you will not be permitted to enter the property, and you will not be notified if the inspection has been cancelled
• YOU MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU ATTEND THE INSPECTION
• PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT PROPERTY
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoppers Crossing
Lifestyle in Hoppers Crossing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1 Madison Drive, Hoppers Crossing. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.