1 Macdonald Street,
Ballarat East, VIC 3350
$1,430 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2021
Rent ID: 4643215
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM HOME CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & CBD
This well presented property is close to primary schools, public transport and the CBD.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Two with built in robes.
- Large lounge room.
- Separate dining room.
- Gas heating.
- Bathroom with shower, bath and a separate toilet.
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Double lock up garage.
***Inspect by pre-registration only, attendance limits are capped and all attendees must be pre-registered, please contact the agent to secure your spot. Failure to pre-register will result in refusal of entry***
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat East
Lifestyle in Ballarat East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1 Macdonald Street, Ballarat East. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.