1 Kootingal Street,
Giralang, ACT 2617
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4669353
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Home In Sought After Suburb
This large three bedroom home is located on a wonderful suburb of Giralang. Sunny lounge, separate dining and a kitchen with a breakfast bar. Segregated master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. The other bedrooms have their own built in robes. Large backyard and a covered deck for entertaining. Just minutes walk to the local reserve and a moments drive to the Kaleen shopping precinct and the larger Westfield Belconnen.
- Large family home
- Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with Walk in Robe
- Main Bathroom fitted with bathtub
- Ducted Heating and Cooling
- Large backyard
- Covered entertainment area
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER Unknown
- Available 17th December 2021
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Giralang
Lifestyle in Giralang
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1 Kootingal Street, Giralang before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.