1 Kent Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th February 2021
Rent ID: 4239200
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Classic Victorian cottage with modern influences
Picture Perfect and within a very short stroll to Glenferrie Road, trams, train station, private schools and a myriad of cafes and restaurants, this striking double fronted Victorian cottage has had extensive renovations and is impeccably presented.
* Three large bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite
* Good sized fourth bedroom/sitting room or study room
* Open plan living & dining areas
* Stunning kitchen with stone island bench top and stainless steel appliances
* Sparking second family bathroom
* European laundry
* Stunning entertaining terrace & northern rear gardens
* Remote double carport at rear
* Pet friendly property
Blending its original period grace with the light, style & quality finishes of a meticulous renovation, this eye-opening beauty boasts polished concrete floors, hydronic floor heating, ducted heating, air conditioning & water tanks. Walk to train, tram, Swinburne, parks & Glenferrie Rd's cafe culture.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Hawthorn includes gas, reverse cycle air-conditioning, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 1 Kent Street, Hawthorn today!