1 Hunt Street,
Glenbrook, NSW 2773
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4544877
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walk to Village and Train Station
Situated in the heart of Glenbrook Village, this fully renovated 3 bedroom home features polished floors throughout, natural gas hot water, dishwasher, R/C A/C, updated kitchen and bathroom.
Large storage shed and full fenced rear yard.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we ask that you adhere to the following:
* Only one person is permitted to inspect the property at any time
* Face masks are mandatory
* Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
* QR code check-in upon arrival
* Limit the touching of any surfaces
* Please remain in your car until the agent is ready to take you through the property, we cannot allow you to congregate outside
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenbrook
Lifestyle in Glenbrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1 Hunt Street, Glenbrook. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: shed, fully fenced, and dishwasher.