From $730 to $1,255
1 Hibiscus Street,
Urangan, QLD 4655
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1842922
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Season: $730 p.w, Mid Season: $905 p.w, Peak Season: $1,080 p.w, Ultra Peak: $1,255 p.w
Security Deposit $500. Sleeps 5 - Linen is supplied - 1x Queen, 3x Single Beds - STRICTLY NO PETS
Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome by prior arrangement.
This beautiful two Bedroom, two bathroom Beach house with ocean views and breezes boasts everything you need for your next family holiday. The property features:
• Wifi Included
• Main bedroom - Queen Bed, Air conditioner and doors that open out to the front Veranda with Ocean Views and breezes.
• Second bedroom - 2x Single beds with Ceiling fan.
• Sleep out - Single Bed
• Spacious fully Equipped Kitchen with Microwave and Dishwasher.
• Combined Dining/Lounge with Television and Air conditioning
• Large covered Balcony with table/chairs and BBQ and Day bed.
• Second Bathroom and toilet.
• Ping pong table.
• Laundry with Washing machine and Clothes Dryer.
• Fully fenced yard.
• Single lock up garage
• Sorry pets are not permitted.
Only a short stroll to the beach, cafes and Restaurants. Just a short drive away is the WetSide Water Park, local Shopping Centre, Boat ramps and the ferry to Fraser Island.
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Urangan is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1 Hibiscus Street, Urangan.