1 Hatfield Street,
Strathtulloh, VIC 3338
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3950545
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand New Close To Parks
This beautiful cosy home has a sleek contemporary design creating a vibrant and welcoming feel. Perfect for small and young families close to park lands and Cobblebank Station.
- Master bedroom features full en-suite a walk in robe
- Fully equipped open planned kitchen with stainless steel appliances & ample cupboard storage
- Superb integration of floorboards and carpeted flooring
- Sparkling family bathroom
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
Other features include ducted heating, motion sensor cameras, evaporative cooling, dishwasher, low maintenance front & rear yards.
Furthermore, this home is within 10 minutes drive to essential amenities such as Cobblebank Station, Melton Train Station, Melton Station Square, schools such as St Anthonys Primary School, Melton South Primary School, Al Iman College Campus, Staughton College, Brookfield & Mt Carberry Preschool.
For further enquiries contact
Bal Singh on 0411 228 583.
(Please note that Photo ID is required for all inspection)
*Please contact our office on the morning of the open to ensure the property has not been leased or the open has not been cancelled. *
* PREVENTIVE HYGIENE PROTOCOLS: Please do not attend the inspection:
1. If you're feeling unwell.
2. If you have just returned from overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Please ensure you provide accurate information on the Inspection Register for us to contact you, should anyone attending the inspection later tests positive for COVID-19. If you become unwell within 14 days of attending the Open Home, please contact your Harcourts Consultant immediately. This is recommended action from the Australian Government Department of Health. We appreciate your understanding in the interest of public safety. **
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathtulloh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Strathtulloh? 1 Hatfield Street, Strathtulloh could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.