1 Gum Street,
Frankston North, VIC 3200
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4162219
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Inspections available, call Marnie on 0417 388 305 to book an appointment
This three-bedroom home is ideal for families. The home offers a spacious light filled living area with timber floors and a gas heater, a well-presented kitchen offering gas cooking plus ample bench and storage space, a central bathroom and three good sized bedrooms.
Outside you have a spacious backyard which is ideal for the kids to play in a safe environment.
Ample off-street parking.
• Spacious three-bedroom home
• Spacious light filled lounge with gas heating and good-sized bedrooms
• Well-presented kitchen with gas cooking, ample bench and storage space
• Large block with a great backyard to the kids and to entertain
• Walk to local schools, shops, public transport and recreational reserves
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston North
Lifestyle in Frankston North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1 Gum Street, Frankston North. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.