1 Grant Street,
Cranbourne, VIC 3977
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th December 2020
Rent ID: 4168117
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You cannot get a better location than this double storey brick property
***PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 0404 350 011 DURING BUSINESS HOURS FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION***
This house is located in the heart of Cranbourne surrounded by medical centres, Monash Health day hospital.
- Spacious sunken living area
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with timber cabinets, gas cooking, dishwasher and granite bench tops
- French doors off the kitchen opening up onto a beautiful timber deck with BBQ
- 4th bedroom as well as the main bedroom with large WIR
- Main bathroom with spacious shower and spa bath
- Polished floorboards
- Small living area with access to another deck
- 2 spacious bedrooms with BIRs
- Renovated bathroom
- Ducted heating, air conditioner and ceiling fans throughout
- Large double remote garage with and extra storage room at the back
- Second garage that would be a great storage area as it is not big enough for a full size car
*It is a requirement to inspect the property prior to applying.
**Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection should you wish to attend to avoid disappointment for any changes or cancellations.
***Whilst First National Clayton has taken care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person(s) are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease. (02)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbourne
Lifestyle in Cranbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Cranbourne with plenty of room to move. 1 Grant Street will be perfect for the growing family.