1 Gladstone Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4925649
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This recently semi-renovated 3 bedroom brick house features:
* freshly painted!
* main bedroom with built in robes
* polished boards
* split system heating and cooling
* gas cooking appliances
* separate shower and bath
* large rear yard with shed and single car garage
Within walking distance of Ruthven and Reservoir Stations and Edwardes street and Spring street shops.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1 Gladstone Street, Reservoir. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.