1 Gibbins Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
Rent ID: 4919548
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A MUST-SEE LARGE FAMILY HOME EXCELLENT CONDITION
Available soon early August this large 4 bedroom home situated in a quiet street within catchment of Sunnybank Hills State School.
Spacious family home in excellent condition loaded with features - securely fenced garden offers a fantastic outside entertaining area, newly installed window blinds, Two generous living areas downstairs with tiled flooring, premium laminate timber flooring in all bedrooms, security grills on windows all around the house, 3rd living room upstairs, 5000ltrs rain water tank, remote control double garage, the list goes on....
Conveniently located at the very centre of Sunnybank Hills, it's minutes to school, bus stops, shopping centre and food restaurants etc
- Large double storey home north-south facing
- 3 spacious living rooms with new tile & laminte timber flooring
- Brand new quality window blinds
- 3 bathrooms (2 bathrooms upstairs, 1 bathroom downstairs)
- 4 bedrooms with new timber flooring & built-in robe
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Very large modern kitchen
- Brand new oven, cooktop, dishwasher
- Fantastic internal gardens great for family activities
- Security grills for all windows
- Double garage for 2 cars with remote control
- 2 extra parking on large drive way
- 5000 lts rain water tank at sideyard
- Conveniently located in a quiet street
- Minutes to shopping, bus stop, school
- Available now to move in
- Sorry NO PETS will be considered
- In catchement of Sunnybank Hills State School
A large morden family home at this convenient location and in such an excellent condition will sure impress. It's a must-see family home that you don't want to miss out. Call today for a private inspection before it's gone.
1. Open for Inspection: You must register or call our office at lease 1 hour prior to inspection time to confirm that you will attend the advertised Open for Inspection. If we don't receive any confirmation prior to advertised inspection date/time, the office may decide to cancel the inspection.
2. Images: We have tried our best to use the most recent images of the properties in ads however we can not guaranty images used match exactly the current condition and/or scheme colors of the units listed for rent. Prospective tenants are strongly recommended to view and inspect the units in person before you decide to put in application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Sunnybank Hills? 1 Gibbins Street, Sunnybank Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.