$560 a week available soon
1 Gibbins Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th June 2020
Rent ID: 3055515
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Must-See Large Family Home Excellent Condition
Available soon in June this large 4 bedroom home situated in a quiet street within catchment of Sunnybank Hills State School.
This is a large family home in excellent condition loaded with features - securely fenced family garden offers a fantastic outside entertaining area, newly installed premium window blinds, brand new tiles in 2 generous living rooms, quality laminate timber flooring in all bedrooms, security grills on windows all around the house, 3rd living room upstairs, 5000ltrs rain water tank, remote control double garage, the list goes on....
Conveniently located at the very centre of Sunnybank Hills, it's minutes to school, bus stops, shopping centre and food restaurants etc
- Large double storey home north-south facing
- 3 spacious living rooms with new tile & laminte timber flooring
- Brand new quality window blinds
- 3 bathrooms (2 bathrooms upstairs, 1 bathroom downstairs)
- 4 bedrooms with new timber flooring & built-in robe
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Very large modern kitchen
- Brand new oven, cooktop, dishwasher
- Fantastic internal gardens great for family activities
- Security grills for all windows
- Double garage for 2 cars with remote control
- 2 extra parking on large drive way
- 5000 lts rain water tank at sideyard
- Conveniently located in a quiet street
- Minutes to shopping, bus stop, school
- Available now to move in
- Sorry NO PETS will be considered
- In catchement of Sunnybank Hills State School
A large morden family home at this convenient location and in such an excellent condition will sure impress. It's a must-see family home that you don't want to miss out. Call today for a private inspection before it's gone.
1. Open for Inspection: You must register or call our office at lease 1 hour prior to inspection time to confirm that you will attend the advertised Open for Inspection. If we don't receive any confirmation prior to advertised inspection date/time, the office may decide to cancel the inspection.
2. Images: We have tried our best to use the most recent images of the properties in ads however we can not guaranty images used match exactly the current condition and/or scheme colors of the units listed for rent. Prospective tenants are strongly recommended to view and inspect the units in person before you decide to put in application.
4 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 1 Gibbins Street, Sunnybank Hills is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how