1 Gaybas Court,
Highbury, SA 5089
Available 24th January 2022
Rent ID: 4718712
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home, Great For Entertaining
*** Applications received with all required documentation will be prioritized for processing! Applying before you inspect is recommended, however please note that your application will not be finalised until you have inspected the property ***
To ensure the highest level of safety for all during the current COVID-19 event, we are limiting the number of people on the property at any one time.
To avoid disappointment, register your details and confirm your attendance to the private inspection time of your choice. If you do not register, you will not be able to inspect the property.
We are also required to record the name and phone number of every adult in attendance in accordance with Health SA requirements. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your cooperation during these times.
**Please register your details to view the property**
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the beautiful suburb of Highbury, this family home is perfect for entertaining and relaxing amongst the tranquil gardens.
You will love the features presented, including the opportunity to unwind and relax in the spacious en-suite bath tub.
Other amazing features of this home include:
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 5kw Solar Panels
- Built in wardrobes to bedrooms 2 & 3
- Kitchen with ample storage and bench space and new cooktop.
- Open plan formal lounge with a second family area
- Games room with bar
- Single garage with roller door
- Spacious manicured gardens and large paved area great for entertaining
- Evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Garden shed
- 5kw Solar Panels
Close to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, beautiful walking trails, local gyms and shops.
When you have registered you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment will not proceed.
So, DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.
Chateau Management Services Pty Ltd RLA 258757 less
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highbury
Lifestyle in Highbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1 Gaybas Court, Highbury. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.