1 Dunbar Place,
St Andrews, NSW 2566
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3536612
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
If you are after a little more rome to move inside and out then this house is the one for you.
Located in a prime position only a short distance to local shops, schools and the M5/M7
Huge L shaped lounge room with built in Bar/ study nook
Galley style kitchen. Great breakfast bar, gas cooktop, dishwasher and lots of storage
Built in robes to all plus ensuite to the main
Spacious bathroom and laundry
Fantastic outdoor entertainment area with a huge back yard
Solar panels on the roof for cheaper electricity bills potentially saving you thousands
To inspect register on www.rwmg.com.au and be advised of future open home times and cancellations.
Pets are approved upon application.
Lease terms start with 6 or 12 months.
Save time and do your application online www.t-app.com.au.
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
1 Garage space
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Andrews
Lifestyle in St Andrews
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1 Dunbar Place, St Andrews, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Andrews.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how