1 Casserley Avenue,
Girrawheen, WA 6064
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3770877
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
So Close to Everything
This lovely 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom home is close to all amenities. The house has solar power.
Big spacious front yard, big enough to fit a small bus or trailer. Lots of storage space. Excellent option for tradesmen.
Convenient bus stop is at the front. Close to NP Supermarket, Chemist Warehouse, Girrawheen Library, Restaurants, Girrawheen Senior High School, Mercy College, lots of parks and so much more.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Girrawheen
Lifestyle in Girrawheen
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1 Casserley Avenue, Girrawheen. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.