1 Carl Murray Street,
Beaconsfield, QLD 4740
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2557160
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY HOME IN A QUIET AREA
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Beaconsfield is this large family home that offers both upstairs & downstairs living.
Some of the many features of this home include:
- New paint and air conditioners in all the bedrooms and living area;
- New flooring in the kitchen & dining area;
- New carpet in the living area & bedrooms;
- The kitchen has a dishwasher and plenty of cupboards;
- 3 bedrooms upstairs and another air conditioned room under the house;
- Second shower & toilet downstairs along with a kitchenette & living area;
- Plenty of storage with large cupboards, a garden shed and extra long garage;
- Fully fenced yard with ample room for the kids and pets to play safely;
- Close to schools, shops and a short drive to Mount Pleasant or Mackay CBD;
- Pets upon application.
Be quick to arrange an inspection by contacting the friendly Gardian Property Management team today!
*To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book Inspection' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
*To apply for this property please download an application form from http://www.gardianrealestate.com.au/rent/tenant - Application Form
***Online and sight unseen applications accepted***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1 Carl Murray Street, Beaconsfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how