From $280 per night
1 Butterworth Road,
Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
$500 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 637273
Sleeps: 8 (B1: Queen, B2: Queen, B3: Queen, B4: Single & Trundle Bed)
VISIT www.aldingabeach.com.au/property/183 TO CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK ONLINE!
Relax and indulge yourself in one of the finest holiday homes in Aldinga Beach. Located just one street off the Esplanade you will be able to enjoy the ocean view from this contemporary home and have all the luxuries to have an enjoyable holiday. If you're looking for that romantic weekend away or the long overdue catch up with family and friends this home is sure to impress.
Take a trip to this beautiful home and discover what this district has to offer. It's close for day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
- A stones throw from the beach access.
- Relaxing ocean views
- A hop skip and a jump from the Snapper Point shops with deli, fish and chips and pizza shops.
- Stunningly furnished home with upstairs and downstairs living.
- Master bedroom upstairs with Queen bed, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan and balcony overlooking the rear yard.
- Upstairs dining to seat 8.
- Lush leather lounge providing comfort while you to watch TV, a DVD or admire the ocean view.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to upstairs lounge
- Upstairs toilet for added convenience.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop, electric oven and microwave.
- Downstairs living with comfortable leather couch, TV, DVD and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Main bathroom with spa bath.
- All bedrooms contain ceiling fans.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with queen beds
- Bedroom 4 contains a single bed with trundle bed and access via glass sliding door to the beautiful, private and secure back yard.
- Modern bathroom facilities
- Washing machine and drier.
- Gas BBQ
- A 15 min drive to McLaren Vale region wineries.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Only Small Outdoor pets allowed. All pets are subject to confirmation.
To Check Availability on all of our properties please visit: http://www.aldingabeach.com.au
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aldinga Beach
Lifestyle in Aldinga Beach
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Aldinga Beach with plenty of room to move. 1 Butterworth Road will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- From $85 per night
- 125 Esplanade, Aldinga B...
- From $85 per Night
- 10 Quondong Avenue, Aldi...
- From $120 per night
- 1/6 Aldinga Beach Road, ...
- $158 from $220 a night
- 60 Coolangatta Drive, Al...
- From $180 per night
- 84 Esplanade, Aldinga Beach
- From $195 per night
- 311 Esplanade, Aldinga B...
- From $195 per night
- 130 Esplanade, Aldinga B...