1 Breton Place,
Emu Heights, NSW 2750
Rent ID: 4452813
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Space for everyone in the best location
- Main house has four good size bedrooms with built in robes to all rooms and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with split system ac unit
- Spacious family room with ac unit
- Spacious lounge room with ac unit
- Galley kitchen with dining area
- Office space near the garage
- Single garage with workshop area
- Separate granny flat, with one bedroom, bathroom and kitchen /lounge/dining combined.
- Salt water inground pool, outdoor undercover area, side access to rear yard and 2 garden sheds
This property is perfect for anyone looking for a spacious home, spacious undercover entertainment area, large driveway to fit multiple cars, located in a quiet street, located close to local parks, schools and shopping centre it wont last long see you at the open home!
* Please note that if you do not contact our office to enquire about this property and pre-register for an open home, we will be unable to notify you of any changes to this properties availability or cancellation of open homes.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate. If a property is advertised as Pet Friendly, this implies that the owner may accept applications with Pets and not that the property itself is secured for animals. It is still the tenants responsibility to determine if the property they are applying for is secure for their animal and if approved maintain a secure enclosure for their approved pet.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emu Heights
Lifestyle in Emu Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1 Breton Place, Emu Heights before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.