1 Alba Street,
Frankston North, VIC 3200
Rent ID: 3177066
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Clean, Tidy and Affordable
NOTE- CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTION: This home is available for private inspections. If you are unwell or displaying any flu like symptoms, please do not attend our inspection.
You must book your private appointment by calling our office on 9776 6000.
This tidy three bedroom home is located close to local schools, shops, Peninsula Link Freeway, Eastlink, and the Pines Flora and Fauna Reserve. Set on a large block with a generous sized back yard, you will find plenty to love about 1 Alba Street, Frankston North.
- Light filled kitchen equipped with gas cooking appliances, ample cupboard space and dishwasher.
- Central family bathroom with large vanity and shower over bath, catering for all of your needs.
- Large backyard perfect for entertaining friends and summer BBQ's.
- Two generous sized lounge areas, one fitted with gas heating for those cold winter days.
- Close to local schools, shops, beaches and Freeways.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston North
Lifestyle in Frankston North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1 Alba Street, Frankston North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how