1/99 Waminda Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st November 2020
Rent ID: 4124557
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS TOWNHOUSE WITH COURTYARD!
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION - SEE BELOW
- Two bedroom unit
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Laundry located in kitchen
- Good sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Private balcony with grassed area at the rear of property and privacy screen
- Secure lock up under cover parking and storage under the unit
- Only one of two in the block
- Walking distance to Morningside train station and local shops
- Pets considered on application
WANT TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Interested in inspecting this property? Please click on either the book inspection button or contact agent. If no inspection time is offered, please register so we can contact you once access is arranged. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Morningside is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/99 Waminda Street, Morningside.