1/99 Roberts Road,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4503226
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOOK NO FURTHER FOR THE PERFECT SUBIACO LIFESTYLE
Stunningly situated opposite the lush Mueller Park, only a short stroll to the West Leederville and Subiaco Train Stations, Market Square, cafes and eateries at Subiaco Square and a host of shopping options and nightspots on both Hay Street and Rokeby Road, this light and bright 2 bedroom 1 bathroom unit offers convenient living right in the thick of where the action is.
Your enter into a stylish & low-maintenance open-plan living and dining area that incorporates a renovated kitchen with like new appliances. A lovely paved rear courtyard can also be accessed from this part of the residence, bordered by reticulated easy-care gardens and boasting plenty of space to entertain.
The master bedroom is spacious with room to fit a king bed and light and bright due to the big window features. Enjoy the walk built-in wardrobes and additional bedroom that you can turn into a study or beauty room.
Two undercover car bays can only be considered as an added bonus here - and are a rare find when it comes to similar-type properties in the area.
Also located very close to the new Bob Hawke College at Kitchener Park, Perth Modern School, medical facilities, gorgeous Kings Park and vibrant entertainment hubs in and around the Perth CBD, you will soon realise that there really is no better place for you to live.
Features include, but are not limited to;
- Lots of storage.
- Renovated kitchen with electric cooktop
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Large vanity to bathroom with large shower recess
- Wash trough laundry area with lots of cupboards and bench space, making the most of the wall space on offer
- Stunning floorboards throughout, no professional carpet cleaning at the end of the tenancy
- Off-road ticket-parking options for visitors
- Metres from bus stops
**FURNITURE IS NOT INCLUDED, JUST FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES**
*CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use. Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well
Please Contact Centro Estates to view property today.
**HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY**
Please do not apply using the 1form application, we DO NOT use these applications.
To apply online, simply go through the REIWA website, find the listing you wish to apply for and under the property managers details, click the blue 'apply now' on the web listing and follow the prompts.
Alternatively, you can pick up a manual application from our office or any viewing.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Subiaco? 1/99 Roberts Road, Subiaco could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.