1/99 Gloucester Crescent,
Shoalwater, WA 6169
Available 2nd March 2020
Rent ID: 46496
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One street back from Beach!!
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
Neat 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home located one street back from the beach, featuring:
- open plan kitchen and living area
- timber look floors throughout
- reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans
- modern kitchen
- built in robes to all bedrooms
- rear courtyard and garden shed
- undercover parking at rear
- lawns & reticulation are cared for by the Strata so very low maintenance for the new tenant - spend your weekends enjoying what Shoalwater has to offer: swimming, kayaking, boating, fishing, visiting Penguin Island, etc.
- peaceful location in quiet street
- close to shops, schools, transport and local child-care centres
- small pet at owners discretion.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please note we now accept 1Form online applications.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email email@example.com
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shoalwater
Lifestyle in Shoalwater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Shoalwater could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/99 Gloucester Crescent, Shoalwater today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how