1/97 Shackleton Street,
Belmont, VIC 3216
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2020
Rent ID: 2633695
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Position perfect - walking distance to Highton Village, Schools and short distance to Belmont, Waurn Ponds and Newtown shopping, Geelong's CBD and Barwon River.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
* Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Kitchen and meals / or second living area
* Kitchen has gas cooking and dishwasher
- Central bathroom with separate bath and WC
- Ducted heating throughout and split system cooling
- Single lock up garage
- Private low-maintenance courtyard
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Virtual Inspection - To view this property online please follow the below link. To apply go to 1form.com. The successful applicant will be offered the opportunity to view the property in person, but for the short term we are restricting the majority of our inspections to virtual inspections.
VIRTUAL TOUR - coming soon.
*Please note that for the safety of both our staff and other attendees, that if you or anyone you live with are suffering from cold and flu like symptoms, we would appreciate it if you could please refrain from attending the open for inspection. Please also be aware that we may ask to see some photo ID to confirm that your identification matches the name registered for the inspection and to also confirm your current residential address.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belmont
Lifestyle in Belmont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/97 Shackleton Street, Belmont. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.