1 / 96 Ivanhoe Street,
Eden Hill, WA 6054
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$1,400 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3247602
Sophisticated Family Home in Ideal Location!
This immaculate 3 bedroom 1970s home will impress on first visit as its light, bright, spacious, and elegant. There is 3 good sized bedrooms, undercover car parking for 2, air conditioning throughout, polished wood floorboards, open plan living with renovated kitchen and it comes freshly painted with brand new window treatments to complete its stunning look. Contact me today to arrange yourself a viewing.
- Master bedroom with ensuite + kitchenette
- Large sun room perfect for study nook, toy room or sleep out
- Renovated kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- Easy, low maintenance courtyard
- Security alarm system
- Ideally located across the road from Eden Hill primary, close to vibrant Bassendean town centre, Perth airport approx. 10ks + Perth CBD approx. 12ks
We would love to see you at our next home open or you can call us to arrange a private viewing of this property. Check out our other properties at www.markhay.com.au
As we’re proactive at leasing property, a home open may be subject to cancellation due to the property leasing quickly. Please check the website just prior to attending a home open.
We would love to help you secure a rental property through our agency and welcome you to hit the ‘apply now’ button to the right of this screen to use the 1Form application. Thank you.
2 Garage spaces
Move in with Vodafone nbn™ with unlimited data.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eden Hill
Lifestyle in Eden Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 1 / 96 Ivanhoe Street, Eden Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply