1/95 Eton Street,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4373309
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FIRST FLOOR LIVING IN QUIET CENTRAL NUNDAH LOCATION
Ideally located within strolling distance to all amenities including Nundah Village and transport this light & airy well presented unit offers:-
- Spacious open plan living with ceiling fan
- Private balcony off living area
- Large eat in kitchen with ample cupboard space
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with new carpet and built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- Single lock up garage with laundry facilities
- Well maintained complex in convenient location
- Close to all amenities and transportation
- Located within the Nundah State School catchement
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS:
- To attend one of the advertised opens you must register your attendance to be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur. You MUST register and confirm to finalise a viewing time.
- Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form. IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home times and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit. IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Contact us directly.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- We work towards having applications processed within 48 hours.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Nundah could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/95 Eton Street, Nundah today!