1/90A Acacia Avenue,
North Lambton, NSW 2299
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4611025
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Modern Townhouse
Enjoy the space and privacy from this modern 3 bedroom townhouse, consisting of main bedroom with ensuite, 2 large bathrooms plus separate 3rd toilet, built-ins in all bedrooms, plantation shutters, split system a/c in main living area & master bedroom, huge storage with lock up garage plus separate car space, 2 separate living areas.
As you enter you will be pleasantly surprised by the amazing ceiling height within the main living area. Adjacent is the modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, glass back-splash and stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances. These are just some of the quality features in this fine home.
The location is central and is only within a 15 minute drive to local beaches. Jesmond Central shopping Centre, Lambton shops, schools and parks are some other attractions within the area.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Large separate sitting area upstairs taking advantage of the views towards the ocean and beyond
- Formal sitting area with timber-look Hybrid flooring
- Modern kitchen with Fisher Paykel appliances
- Gas cooking + soft close kitchen cabinets and drawers
- 2 large bathrooms + separate 3rd toilet
- Split system a/c in main living area & master bedroom
- Plantation shutters
- Ample separate storage
- Lock up garage + separate car space
Available now for 6 or 12 month lease.
Sorry, no pets.
Register your details to be automatically notified of available booking inspection times and how to apply.
Please note we may have already held previous inspections and be in the process of approving an applicant therefore another inspection may not be scheduled. If you would like to confirm the availability of the property and check if we are processing applications please contact our office directly.
Inspections are being carried out as per current NSW Public Health Orders.
Everyone who attends an inspection must QR Code check in and wear a mask. Please limit the number of occupants attending as distancing and capping of attendees will be in place. We ask that you do not touch anything in the property when attending an inspection. If you are feeling unwell, awaiting the results of a Covid test, or are a close contact under 'stay at home orders', we request you do not attend and reschedule an inspection when it is reasonable to do so. We thank you for your co-operation in regards to these requirements.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Lambton
Lifestyle in North Lambton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in North Lambton with plenty of room to move. 1/90A Acacia Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.