1/9 Thorpe Street,
Newport, VIC 3015
$2,021 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4356021
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Splendid Exteriors, Contemporary Interiors
In a designer development of only three, close to Loft Reserve and Paisley Park, this light filled residence takes single level spaces to a higher plane. Floor boards and courtyard aspects accompany living/dining areas enhanced by a fully equipped kitchen, with an abundance of storage options. Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes and shared, modern bathroom. With additional toilet and laundry space. Additional ducted heating/cooling and water tank.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newport
Lifestyle in Newport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/9 Thorpe Street, Newport. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.