1/9 Seaview Avenue,
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 602125
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright And Modern Ground Floor Unit
Conveniently located in a quiet complex of seven, this modern ground floor unit has plenty of natural light and would be suitable for a single or a professional couple. A very neat and tidy property with allocated parking space. Within 1 kilometre of local shops, council pool and library.
- Two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- tasteful modern kitchen
- spacious combined lounge and dining areas
- plus an internal laundry
- Unfortunately not suitable for pets
Disclaimer: The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the landlord and agents expressly
disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be
guaranteed, and prospective tenants should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Macquarie
Lifestyle in Port Macquarie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/9 Seaview Avenue, Port Macquarie. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.