DEPOSIT TAKENHow much could you borrow?
1/9 Reserve Street,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4462203
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A well-positioned one-bedroom unit with an abundance of natural light in a well-maintained complex. Short walk to West Ryde train, Bus, West Ryde Marketplace, Restaurant/Cafe and schools.
- Near new carpet and paint throughout
- Light-filled lounge room with AC, flows to a balcony
- Modern kitchen with near new freestanding electric cooker and rangehood
- Generous bedroom with built-in-robe
- Tidy bathroom
- Private external laundry
- Plenty of street parking
Available date: 29/01/2022
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Considered on application
Viewings as per open times on website or contact agent for a private inspection - 88766200.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Picture yourself living at 1/9 Reserve Street, West Ryde. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony and air-conditioning.