1-9 Pyrmont Bridge Road,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
$3,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th June 2020
Rent ID: 3798760
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Pyrmont
Contact James for a virtual tour! 0447 984 645
Located in one of Pyrmont's highly sort after locations, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of convenience with an abundance of vibrant restaurants and cafes just moments from your doorstep.
- Spacious open plan living
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Master bedroom includes an ensuite
- Main bathroom has separate shower and bath
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sunny entertainer's balcony
- Internal Laundry with plenty of storage space
- Secure lock-up garage plus storage room
- Gym facility included
What you will love!
Enjoy having easy access to the CBD with The Star, Sydney Fish Markets and the Darling Harbour promenade only a short stroll away.
What you need to know!
- Availability:9th June 2020
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry facilities with dryer
- Lease Period: 6 or 12 month lease
- Parking: 1 Lock up Garage plus Storage room
- Cooking: Gas
- Heating or Cooling: Ducted reverse cycle
- Public Transport: A public transport network services the area, providing efficient rail and bus connections to the city.
Contact Raine & Horne today on 8586 7800 to arrange a viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pyrmont
Lifestyle in Pyrmont
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Pyrmont? 1-9 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how