1/9 Meadow Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th September 2021
Rent ID: 4567969
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RECENTLY RENOVATED | LARGE ROOMS | GREAT LOCATION
Peacefully positioned and surrounded by park-like gardens, this first-floor apartment is a spacious beauty. Recently renovated, with excellent flow through the open plan living spaces, this Kosher friendly apartment is sure to please.
- Inviting entry foyer
- Large living and dining area with big light loving picture windows framing aspects of trees and the open sky
- East facing private balcony on which to unwind
- Kosher friendly kitchen with 2 sinks and stainless-steel appliances comprising gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and lots of cupboard and bench space for the home chef
- Large master bedroom with built in robes
- Large second bedroom with built in robes
- Renovated bathroom with shower and bath and space for your washing machine (washer and dryer in place and can be negotiated into the lease if desired)
- Undercover parking for one car
- Expansive garden views
- Loads of additional storage
- Good quality carpet throughout
- Split system heating and cooling in living and main bedroom
The new resident will be spoilt for choice when it comes to lifestyle options with trams, buses, Balaclava Station, Greenmeadows Gardens, excellent schools, and Carlisle Street's café and shops all within walking distance, leaving little doubt as to why this is such a sought after locale in which to live. Renovated properties in this pocket are few and far between so inspect now to avoid disappointment.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Kilda East is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/9 Meadow Street, St Kilda East.